If your jewelry was lost or stolen could you describe it? Appraisals serve several very important purposes. First and foremost, insurance companies require them when you add a jewelry rider to your policy. A picture included in the appraisal can be used for identification or reproduction of your most precious jewelry. Don't rely on your memory. The appraisals offered by G&H Jewelers and Gemologists are professionally completed by a gemologist who has graduated from the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) and a valuation expert with over 30 years of experience. Bring your family heirloom, your Rolex watch or that incredibly sentimental diamond engagement ring to G&H Jewelers and Gemologists for a beautifully clear Digital Photo Appraisal. Appraising jewelry is an extraordinarily complex procedure. Don’t entrust your jewelry to anyone shy of an expert.
How much will it cost?
- Costs start at $125 for a single item.
- Appraisals while you wait (by appointment) start at $175.
- The cost is adjusted based on the complexity of the appraisals
How long does it take?
- The time frame depends on the amount of appraisals currently in queue as well as the complexity of your appraisal. On average they are completed within 3-5 days
- Appraisals by appointment are offered. Please contact us at 301-862-1100 for availability.